FREE-SEW - every Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Come when you can and leave when you must. Bring your sewing machine, supplies, and project(s), and spend time piecing and chatting with the other quilters. There is no charge for this day, because Mo is not available for questions or help...she is working on projects too! Snacks, beverages, lunch, are all welcome. The Studio is equipped with a microwave and a small refrigerator. There is a maximum of six seats, so you may wish to call first to make sure there is room at 206-909-0723 or email to email@example.com.
QUILT WITH MO - Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $45 for the day; $25 for half-day. Bring your sewing machine, supplies, and project(s). Mo is there to help, explain, re-design, create, mentor teach whatever you need. Class is limited to six and you need to reserve your seat by either calling 206-909-0723 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Studio accepts cash, check, or money order. Checks may be made out to Quilt With Mo.
- Studio time is special to adults. Please make other arrangements where children will be happiest. Thank you.
- You are invited to use Studio mats, rulers and rotary cutters, but a donation to the "kitty basket" would be appreciated. We all know how costly replacements are.
- The Studio is equipped with a large design wall, two large ironing boards and irons, a large cutting table, and comfortable office-type chairs.
- Snacks and beverages are always welcome. So are slippers and bare feet. Cell phones are allowed, smiles are mandatory, and make-up (cosmetics) are not necessary!
- Please feel free to forward Studio newsletters to your friends, and invite them to register on the Studio website.
- Parking is in the large driveway of the Studio unless you would feel more comfortable on the street.
- Tucker is the Studio dog-pet. If this will concern you, please let me know in advance.
- Above all, please bring your enthusiasm, creativity, and smiles.
- Call Mo with any other questions or email to email@example.com.